Teampay is giving away $500 to one lucky team to help you look good, feel good, play good.
It could be new team jerseys, new equipment, game fees, sport drinks for the season, end of year team party - whatever you decide!
Teampay is helping upgrade the way Australian's are paying for their sport, and now we want to help you upgrade your team.
1. The Promoter is: Teampay Pty Ltd of registered office address: ⅖ Frigo Crt, Bundall 4217.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must be a registered user of Teampay and have made a minimum of 1 payment.
4. Closing date for entry will be midnight (AEDT) Sunday 18th April 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: • Each comment is one entry • The entrant must have liked the post and Teampay Social Media. • One winner will be selected by judging panel based on criteria. Each person can submit one entry per team they are a part of • Each team member can place an entry for their team.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
The prize will be presented as a $500 gift card and all team members notified of the prize and the mailed recipient. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner will be drawn on Monday, 12th April 2021.
10. The winner will be notified by email, direct messaging and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner and advise on how to claim the prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.